GROG'S BLOG!!!!!!!!!!

Come see what interests and amuses the Grog. You will find everything from comedy to pure nerd on this blog. Also let Grog know what you think, leave a comment for Grog to Read.

Monday, February 21, 2005

On a side note to this article, I was in a Starbucks the other day and the Barista was ranting, I picked up the conversation about half way, but it went something like this, "...So I said "but the commercials say no more late fees", and he said "Sorry maam but your 2 days late". So I was charged late fees by some little punk wearing a bright yellow shirt that said NO MORE LATE FEES". I'm sure it was funnier in person, but I though tI would share it anyways. Slashdot | Blockbuster Sued Over Late Fees Claim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home